What is Spotify?
For all of the music lovers out there, Spotify is the perfect platform to improvise the overall music listening and downloading experience. Developed by a Swedish based company Spotify Technology S.A, this music streaming platform provides DRM-protected content from its various record labels and partner media companies. It is a freemium service that is currently available in 78 nations and has the basic features that can be upgraded via certainly paid subscriptions. A perfect forum for budding artists to promote them composes, this article details on the perfect spotify promotion and how can they grow up their audience.
Before moving on with the idea of the promotion, there are certain pre-requisites that need to be followed, which include the following: –
- The opening of a paid Spotify account that can unlock various new features which would aid further in the long course of playlist promotion
- Embedding of a follow button on the profile page of Spotify so as to enable the listeners to become followers and enjoy the music. This can be done via a few simple lines of code.
- Providing with the basic details on the music compose like the genre, run-time, track details etc. so as to categorise it in the various features of the app like Release Radar Playlist, Featured music and personalised emails on new releases.
The steps for promotion
The following are the steps that need to be followed during the process of spotify promotion: –
- The foremost step is sending of a song to the editor team. This can be done via Spotify for Artists in which the submitted songs are filtered out by the editorial team via an inbuilt tool and then added to the Release Radar Playlist.
- Once added in the playlist, the platform offers various